15. Maintenance of accounts by Custodian.
(1) The Custodian shall maintain a separate account of the property of each evacuee possession whereof has been taken by him, and shall cause to be made therein entries of all receipts and expenditure in respect thereof.
(2) The accounts shall be maintained in such form and in such manner as may be prescribed.
(3) The 1[Central Government] shall cause the accounts maintained under this section to be inspected and audited at such intervals and by such persons as may be prescribed.
1. Subs. by Act 91 of 1956, Sec. 3, for “State Government” (w.e.f. 22nd October, 1956).