42. Meetings of the Corporation.—
(1) Meetings of the Corporation shall be held at such times and places and, subject to sub-sections (2) and (3), the proceedings of the Corporation shall be conducted in such manner as may be provided by the regulations.
(2) The Chairman or in his absence any person chosen by the 1[directors] present from amongst themselves shall preside at the meeting.
(3) At a meeting of the Corporation all questions shall be decided by a majority of votes of the 1[directors] present, and for this purpose, each 1[director] shall have one vote and in the case of equality of votes the Chairman or, in his absence, the person presiding at the meeting shall have a second or casting vote.
1. Subs. by Act 49 of 1971, sec. 11 (w.e.f. 1-2-1972).