19. Saving of application of Act.—
(1) Nothing in this Act or in any order or rule made thereunder 1[other than a rule made under section 8A or under section 8B] shall apply to or in respect of any aircraft belonging to or exclusively employed in 2[the naval, military or air forces of the Union], or to any person in such forces employed in connection with such aircraft.
(2) Nothing in this Act or in any order or rule made thereunder shall apply to or in respect of any lighthouse to which the Indian Lighthouse Act, 1927 (17 of 1927), applies or prejudice or effect any right or power exercisable by any authority under that Act.
1. Ins. by Act 12 of 1972, sec. 12 (w.e.f. 20-4-1972).
2. Subs. by the A.O. 1950, for “His Majesty’s naval, military or air forces”.