Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal (Procedure) Rules, 1989
12. Filing of reply and other documents by the respondents
(1) Each respondent intending to contest the application, shall file in triplicate the reply to the application and the documents relied upon in paper book form with the Registry within one month of the service of notice of the application on him.
(2) In the reply filed under sub-rule (1), the respondent shall specifically admit, deny or explain the facts stated by the applicant in his applications and may also state such additional facts as may be found necessary for the just decision of the case. It shall be signed and verified as a written statement by the respondent or any other person duly authorized by him in writing in the same manner as provided for in Order VI, rule 15 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (5 of 1908).
(3) The documents referred to in sub-rule (2) shall also be filed along with the reply and the same shall be marked as Rl, R2, R3 and so on.
(4) The respondent shall also serve a copy of the reply alone with documents as mentioned in sub-rule (1) on the applicant or his legal practitioner, if any, and file proof of such service in the Registry.
(5) The Tribunal may allow filing of the reply after the expiry of the prescribed period.