Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal (Procedure) Rules, 1989
27. Registration of legal practitioner’s clerks
(1) No clerk employed by a legal practitioner shall act as such in the Tribunal or be permitted to have access to the records and obtain copies of the orders of the Bench of the Tribunal ‘in which the legal practitioner ordinarily practises unless his name is entered in the Register of clerks maintained by the said Bench. Such clerk shall be known as a “Registered Clerk”.
(2) A legal practitioner desirous of registering his clerk shall make an application to the Registrar in Form IV. On such application being allowed by the Registrar, his name shall be entered in the Register of Clerks.
(3) After registration of the clerk, the Registrar shall direct the issue of an identity card to him which shall be non-transferable and shall be produced by the holder upon request by an officer or other employees of the Tribunal authorised in this behalf. The identity card shall be issued under the signature of the Deputy Registrar of the bench concerned.
(4) A register of all the clerks registered under sub-rule (2) shall be maintained in the office of the Registrar of each Bench.
(5) A legal practitioner shall have at a time not more than two registered clerks unless the Registrar by general or special order otherwise permits.
(6) Whenever a legal practitioner ceases to employ a registered clerk, he shall notify the fact at once to the Registrar by means of a letter enclosing therewith the identity card issued to his clerk by the registry, and on receipt of such letter the name of the said registered clerk shall be struck off from the register.