Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal (Procedure) Rules, 1989
30. Powers and functions of the Registrar
(1) The Registrar shall have the custody of the records of the Tribunal and shall exercise such other functions as are assigned to him under these rules or by the Chairman or the Vice-Chairman of the Bench concerned by separate order.
(2) The Registrar may, with the approval of the Chairman or of the Vice-Chairman of the Bench concerned delegate to the Deputy Registrar any function of power required by these rules to be performed or exercised by the Registrar.
(3) In the absence of the Registrar, the Deputy Registrar may exercise all the powers and functions of the Registrar.
(4) The official seal shall be kept in the custody of the Registrar.
(5) Subject to any general or special direction by the Chairman, the seal of the Tribunal shall not be affixed to any order summons or other process save under the authority in writing of the Registrar or the Deputy Registrar.
(6) The seal of the Tribunal shall not be affixed to any certified copy issued by the Tribunal save under the authority in writing of the Registrar or the Deputy Registrar.