Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal (Procedure) Rules, 1989
4. Procedure for filing applications
(1) An application to the Tribunal shall be presented in Form I by the applicant in person or by an agent or by a duly authorised legal practitioner to the Registrar or any other officer authorised in writing by the Registrar to receive the same or be sent by registered post with acknowledgement due addressed to the Registrar of the Bench concerned.
(2) The application under sub-rule (1) shall be presented in triplicate in a paper-book form along with one unused file size envelope bearing full address of the respondent.
(3) Where the number of respondents is more than one, as many extra copies of the application in paper-book form as there are respondents together with unused file size envelope because the full address of each represent shall be furnished by the applicant:
Provided that where the number of respondents is more than five, the Registrar may permit the applicant to file the extra copies of the application at the time of issue of notice to the respondents.
(4) The applicant may attach to and present with his application a receipt slip in Form II which shall be signed by the Registrar or the Officer receiving the application on behalf of the Registrar in acknowledgment of the receipt of the application.
(a) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-rules (1) to (3), the Tribunal may permit more than one person to join together and file 3 single application if it is satisfied, having regard to the cause of action and the nature of relief prayed for, that they have a common interest in the matter.
(b) Such permission may also be granted to an association representating the persons desirous of joining in a single application provided however, that the application shall disclose the class grade categories of persons on whose behalf it has been filed.