Civil Procedure Code 1908
130. Powers of other High Court to make rules as to matters other than procedure.
1[130. Powers of other High Court to make rules as to matters other than procedure.
A High Court 2[not being a High Court to which section 129 applies] may, with the previous approval of the State Government make with respect to any matter other than procedure any rule which a High Court 3[for a 4[***] State] might under 5[article 227 of the Constitution] make with respect to any such matter for any part of the territories under its jurisdiction which is not included within the limits of a presidency town.]
1. Subs. by the A.O. 1937, for section 130.
2. Subs. by the A.O. 1950, for “not constituted by His Majesty by Letters Patent”.
3. Subs. by the A.O. 1950, for “so constituted”.
4. The word and letter “Part A” omitted by the Adaptation of Laws (No. 2) Order, 1956.
5. Subs. by the A.O. 1950, for “section 224 of the Government of India Act, 1935”.