Company Law Board Regulations,1991
33. Registers of petitions and applications
(1) There shall be kept in the office of the Bench two separate registers, one for the petitions and the other for the applications filed before the Bench.
(2) In every register, referred to in sub-regulation (1), there shall be entered the following particulars, namely-
(a) The serial number of the petition or application and in addition, in the case of an application the serial number of the petition to which it relates;
(b) The date of presentation or receipt of the petition or application;
(c) The name of the company to which the matter relates;
(d) The name and address of the petitioner or applicant;
(e) The names and addresses of the other parties to the petition or application and the names and addresses of the authorised representatives of the parties, if any;
(f) The provision of law under which the petition or application is made;
(g) The nature of the reliefs which have been sought;
(h) The date of disposal of the petition or application;
(i) The nature of the order made by the Bench;
(j) The date when the formal order is drawn up and communicated to the parties;
1[(k) remarks], if any.
(3) Separate registers shall be opened for each year and each register of petitions shall be preserved permanently and each register of application shall be preserved for a period of eight years.
1. Substituted for the word “review” by the Amendment Regulation,1992, w.e.f. 14th. May,1992.