11. Copyright Board –
(1) As soon as may be after the commencement of this Act, the Central Government shall constitute a Board to be called the Copyright Board which shall consist of a Chairman and not less than two or more than 1[fourteen] other members.
(2) The Chairman and other members of the Copyright Board shall hold office for such period and on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed.
(3) The Chairman of the Copyright Board shall be a person who is, or has been, a Judge of 2[***] a High Court or is qualified for appointment as a Judge of High Court.
(4) The Registrar of Copyrights shall be the Secretary of the Copyright Board and shall perform such functions as may be prescribed.
1. Subs. by Act 38 of 1994, sec. 5, for “eight” (w.e.f. 10-5-1995).
2. The words “the Supreme Court or” omitted by Act 38 of 1994, sec. 5 (w.e.f. 10-5-1995).