Coir Board Services (Classification, Control And Appeal) Bye-Laws,1969
12. Action on the inquiry report.
(1) The disciplinary authority, if it is not itself i he inquiring authority may, for reasons to be recorded by it in writing, remit the case to the inquiring authority for further inquiry and report and the inquiring authority shall thereupon proceed to hold the further inquiry according to the provisions of bye-law 11 as far as may be.
(2) The disciplinary authority shall, if it disagrees with the findings of the inquiring authority on any article of charge, record its reasons for such disagreement and record its own findings on such charge, if the evidence on record is sufficient for the purpose.
(3) If the disciplinary authority having regard to its findings on all or any of the articles of charge is of the opinion that any of the penalties specified in Cls. (i) to (iv) of bye-law 8 should be imposed on the Board’s employee, it shall, notwithstanding anything contained in bye-law 13, make an order imposing such penalty.
1(4) If the disciplinary authority having regard to its findings on all or any of the articles of charge and on the basis of the evidence adduced during the enquiry is of the opinion that any of the penalty, specified in Cls. (v) to (ix) of bye-law 8 should be imposed on the Board’s employee, it shall make an order imposing such penalty and it, shall not be necessary to give the Board’s employee any opportunity of making representation on the penalty proposed to be imposed.]
1. Subs, by S.O. 4372, dated 17th November,1983, published in the Gazelle of India, Pt. II, Sec. 3 (ii), dated 3rd December,1983 (w.e.f. 17th November,1983).