22. Report of succession or transfer of possession-
(1) Every person obtaining possession on admission by the Gaon Sabha as Bhumindhar or Asami or by succession or by transfer other than a lease permitted under the Delhi Land Reforms Act, 1954, of any land in a village which is required to be recorded in the register specified in Section 20 shall report such admission, succession or transfer to the Tehsildar.
(2) In the case of any admission by the Gaon Sabha as Bhumidhar or Asami or of a succession or transfer, other than a lease permitted under Delhi Land Reforms Act, 1954, the report shall be made immediately after it has taken place.
(3) In the case of lease permitted under the Delhi Land Reforms Act, 1954, the report shall be made by lessor immediately after the lease has been delivered possession there under.
(4) If the person so succeeding, or otherwise obtaining possession, or, in the case of a lease, the lessor is a minor or otherwise disqualified, the guardian or other person who has charge of his property shall make the report required by this section,
(5) No revenue court shall entertain a suit or application by the person so succeeding or otherwise obtaining possession or, in the case of a lease, by the lessor until such person has made the report required by this section.
Explanation- The word transfer includes-
(i) A family settlement by which the holding or part of the holding recorded in the record-of –rights in the name of one or more members of that family is declared to belong to another or other member, or
(ii) An exchange of holding under Section 40 of the Delhi Land Reforms Act, 1954.