79. Powers of a Revenue Assistant –
A Revenue Assistant shall, as such have the following powers –
(1) To call on owners to erect or repair boundary marks, and, in default, to erect or repair the same and charge the cost to owners under Section 17;
(2) To impose penalties under Section 18 for injuries to boundary or survey marks, and in certain cases apportion the charges or repairing boundary or survey marks;
(3) To order alterations in the Annual Register under Section 21;
(4) To enquire into and decide cases of reported transfers under Sections 23 and 26;
(5) To levy fees for mutations under Section 24, and fines under Section
(6) To decide disputes and pass orders under Sections 27, 28 and 29.