71. Criminal Jurisdiction of the Tribunal.-
(1) No court other than the Tribunal shall try any offence punishable under this Act.
(2) The Tribunal shall not take cognizance of an offence punishable under this Act, unless the complaint in respect of the offence has been made within three months from the date of the commission of the offence.
(3) Every complaint referred to in sub section (2) shall set forth the facts which constitute the offence alleged, the nature of such offence and such other particulars as are reasonably sufficient to summon the accused and to give him notice of the offence alleged to have been committed and to notify the Public Prosecutor to conduct the prosecution.
(4) The Tribunal shall observe the same procedure for the trial of offence under this Act as the High Court would observe if it were trying the case under section 474 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 92 of 1974) and for that purpose the Tribunal shall be deemed to be High Court under the said Code.