Matter for which provisions may be made in the Family Pension Scheme
1. The employees or class of employees to whom the Family Pension Scheme shall apply and the time within which option to join that Scheme shall be exercised by those employees to whom the said Scheme does not apply.
2. Subject to the provisions of Sec.6-A (2), the portion of employer’s and employee’s contribution in which it may be credited.
3. The contribution by the Central Government to the Family Pension Fund and the manner in which such contribution is to be made.
4. The manner in which the accounts of the Family Pension Fund shall be kept and the investment of money belonging to the Family Pension Fund with the Central Government at a rate of interest which shall not be less than five-and-a-half percent per annum.
5. The form in which an employee shall furnish particulars about himself and his family whenever required.
6. The nomination of a person to receive the assurance amount due to the employee after his death an the cancellation or variation of such nomination.
7. The registers and records to be maintained in respect of employees the form or design, of any identity card, token or disc forthe purpose of identifying any employee, or his nominee or a member of his family entitled to receive the pension.
8. The scales of family pension and the assurance amount.
9. The manner in which the exempted establishments have to pay the
contributions (both employer’s and employee’s shares) towards the Family Pension Fund and the submission of returns relating thereto.
10. The mode of disburesement of facmily pension and the arrangements to be entered into with such disbursing agencies as may be specified for the purpose.
11. The manner in which the expenses incurred in connection with the administration of the Family Pension Scheme may be paid by the Central Government to the Central Board.
12. Any other matter which is to be provided for in the Family Pension Scheme or which may be necessary or proper for the purpose of implementing the Family Pension Scheme.