76. INSTITUTION OF PROCEEDINGS, ETC. –
(1) Subject to the provisions of this Act and any rules made by the State Government, all proceedings before the Employees’ Insurance Court shall be instituted in the Court appointed for the local area in which the insured person was working at the time the question or dispute arose.
(2) If the Court is satisfied that any matter arising out of any proceeding pending before it can be more conveniently dealt with by any other Employees’ Insurance Court in the same State, it may, subject to any rules made by the State Government in this behalf, order such matter to be transferred to such other Court for disposal and shall forthwith transmit to such other Court the records connected with that matter.
(3) The State Government may transfer any matter pending before any Employees’ Insurance Court in the State to any such Court in another State with the consent of the State Government of that State.
(4) The Court to which any matter is transferred under sub-section (2) or sub-section (3) shall continue the proceedings as if they had been originally instituted in it.