(1) The following fees shall be payable in respect of petitions, applications and appeals under the Act, except those presented or filed by an officer of the Custodian Department or any other public officer as such:
|(i) To the Custodian-General||20.0|
|(ii) To the Custodian or Additional Custodian 1[* *]||10.0|
|2[* * * *]|
|For revision when made to the Custodian-General||10.0|
|(II)Any application under Sec. 40 for confirmation of transfer-||10.0|
|(a)||Where the consideration for transfer does not exceed Rs. 1,000.||10.0|
|(b)||Where the consideration for the transfer exceeds Rs. 1,000 but does not exceed Rs. 5,000||10.0|
|(c)||Where the consideration for the transfer exceeds Rs. 5,000 but does not exceed Rs, 10,000||10.0|
|(d)||In all other cases||10.0|
|3[(iii) * * * *]|
|(iv) Any application for a copy of any document or order||0.20|
|(V)Any application riot otherwise provided for but made in relation to a proceeding under Sec. 7, 16 or 40-|
|(A)||When made to any Custodian-General||2|
|(B)||When made to any other officers||1.00|
|(vi) Any application of a miscellaneous nature not otherwise provided for 4[* * *]||0.20|
|IV||(a) Applications under Sec. 23 for an intending evacuee being called upon to pay up the efficiency on the consideration paid by him for an evacuee property in Pakistan||5.00|
|(b) Application for a copy||0.20|
|(c)Application not otherwise provided for but made in connection with proceedings under Secs. 7, 16, 19, 22 and 40-|
|(i)||When made to the Custodian-General||2.00|
|(ii)||When made to any other officers||1.00|
|(iii)||Applications of a miscellaneous nature not otherwise provided for||0.20|
(2) No officer authorised to receive any appeal, petition or application shall receive the same unless fee payable under this rule is paid in such manner as the Central Government may from time to time determine.
(3) A register shall be maintained in the office of every Custodian showing the fee paid in respect of every petition, application or appeal, and the entries shall be checked and countersigned by the officer by whom the petition, application or appeal, as the case may be, is heard or by such other officer subordinate to him as he may authorize in this behalf.
1. The words “or the especially designated District Judge “omitted by Notification No. S.R.O. 667, dated 20th February, 1957.
2. Clauses (ii), (iii) and (iv) omitted by ibid.
3. Omitted by Notification No. S.R.O. 1673, dated 21st May, 1954.
4. Omitted by ibid.