14. Powers conferred to be exercisable from time to time.-
(1) Where, by any 1[Central Act] or Regulation made after the commencement of this Act, any power is conferred 2[***], then 3[unless a different intention appears] that power may be exercised from time to time as occasion requires.
(2) This section applies also to all 1[Central Acts] and Regulations made on or after the fourteenth day of January, 1887.
1. Subs. by the A.O. 1937, for “Act of the Governor General in Council”.
2. The words “on the Government” omitted by Act 18 of 1919, sec. 2 and Sch. I.
3. Ins. by Act 18 of 1919, sec. 2 and Sch. I.