[See Secs. 2 (g) and 3 (2)]
MATTERS TO BE PROVIDED IN STANDING ORDER UNDER THIS ACT
1. Classification of workmen, e.g. whether permanent, temporary, apprentices, probationers, or badlis.
2. Manner of intimating to workmen periods and hours of work, holidays, pay-days and wage rates.
3. Shift working.
4. Attendance and late coming.
5. Conditions of procedure in applying for, and the authority which may grant, leave and holidays.
6. Requirement to enter premises by certain gates, and liability to search.
7. Closing and re-opening of sections of the industrial establishment, and temporary stoppages of work and the rights and liabilities of the employer and workmen arising therefrom.
8. Termination of employment, and the notice thereof to be given by employer and workmen.
9. Suspension or dismissal for misconduct, and acts or omissions, which constitute misconduct.
10. Means of redress for workmen against unfair treatment or wrongful exactions by the employer or his agents or servants.
11. Any other matter, which may be prescribed.
(i) In the heading of the Schedule-
(a) For “Secs. 2 (g) and 3 (2),” substitute the word, figure and letter “Sec. 2-A”.
(b) After the words “standing orders”, add the words “model standing order and amendments”.
(ii) After item 10, add the following new items:
“10-A. Age for retirement or Superannuation”.Bombay Act XXI of 1958, Sec. 19 (15th January, 1959); Act of 1960, Sec. 87 (1st May, 1960).
“10-B. Employment or re-employment of probationers or badlis or temporary or casual workmen, and their conditions of service. “Maharashtra Act XLIV of 1974, Sec. 4 (21st November, 1974).