Information Technology Act,2000
88. Constitution of Advisory Committee. –
(1) The Central Government shall, as soon as may be after the commencement of this Act, constitute a Committee called the Cyber Regulations Advisory Committee.
(2) The Cyber Regulations Advisory Committee shall consist of a Chairperson and such number of other official and non-official members representing the interests principal affected or having special knowledge of the subject-matter as the Central Government may deem fit.
(3) The Cyber Regulations Advisory Committee shall advise-
(a) the Central Government either generally as regards any rules or for any other purpose connected with this Act.
(4) There shall be paid to the non-official members of such Committee such traveling and other allowances as the Central Government may fix.