19. Collector’s statement to the Court
(1) In making the reference, the Collector shall state, for the information of the Court, in writing under his hand-
(a) The situation and extent of the land, with particulars of any trees, buildings or standing crops thereon;
(b) The names of the persons whom he has reasons to think interested in such land;
(c) The amount awarded for damages and paid or tendered under Sections 5 and 17, or either of them, and the amount of compensation awarded under Section 11; 1[* * *]
2[(cc) The amount paid or deposited under subsection (3A) of Section 17; and]
(d) If the objection be to the amount of the compensation, the grounds on which the amount of compensation was determined.
(2) To the said statement, shall be attached a Schedule giving the particulars of the notices served upon, and of the statements in writing made or delivered by the parties interested, respectively.
1. The word “and” omitted by Act No. 68 of 1984, (w.e.f. 24-9-1984). Sec. 14
2. Ins. by Act No. 68 of 1984, sec. 14 (w.e.f. 24-9-1984.