18. Offices, branches and agencies. –
(1) The central office of the Corporation shall be at such place as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, specify.
(2) The corporation shall establish a zonal office at each of the following places, namely, Bombay, Calcutta, Delhi, Kanpur and Madras, and subject to the previous approval of the Central Government, may establish such other zonal offices as it thinks fit.
(3) The territorial limits of each zone shall be such as may be specified by the Corporation.
(4) There may be established as many divisional offices and branches in each zone as the Zonal Manager thinks fit.