14. ADVISORY COMMITTEE. –
(1) The State Government may constitute a Advisory Committee to advise upon such matters arising out of the administration of this Act or any scheme made under this Act or relating to the application of the provisions of this Act to any particular class of unprotected workers and employers, or co-ordination of the work of various Boards, as the Advisory Committee may itself consider to be necessary or as the State Government may refer to it for advice.
(2) The members of the Advisory Committee shall be appointed by the State Government and shall be of such number and chosen in such a manner as may be prescribed by rules made under this Act :
Provided that, the Advisory Committee shall include an equal number of members representing employers, workers and the Legislature of the State and members representing the State Government not exceeding one-fourth of its total number of members.
(3) The Chairman of the Advisory Committee shall be one of the members appointed to represent the State Government, nominated in this behalf by the State Government.
(4) The State Government shall publish in the Official Gazette, the names of all the members of the Advisory Committee.
(5) The meetings of the Advisory Committee and procedure to be followed
for the purpose shall be regulated according to rules made under this Act.
(6) The term of office of members of the Advisory Committee shall be such a may be prescribed.
(7) The member of the Advisory Committee (not being a member representing the State Government) shall receive traveling and daily allowances for attending meetings of the Committee at such rates as may be prescribed.