33. REGULATION TO BE MADE BY INDUSTRIAL COURT. –
(1) The Industrial Court may make regulations consistent with the provisions of this Act and rules made thereunder regulating its procedure.
(2) In particular, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power such regulations may provide for the formation of Benches consisting of one or more of its members (including provision for formation of a Full Bench consisting of three or more members) and the exercise by such Bench of the jurisdiction and powers vested in them :
Provided that, no Bench shall consist only of a member, who has not been, and at the time of his appointment, was not eligible for appointment as a Judge of a High Court.
(3) Every regulation made under this section shall be published in the Official Gazette.
(4) Every proceeding before the Court shall be deemed to be a judicial proceeding within the meaning of sections 192, 193 and 228 of the Indian Penal Code, XLV of 1860.
(5) The Court shall have power to direct by whom the whole or any part of the costs of any proceeding before it shall be paid : Provided that, no such costs shall be directed to be paid for the service of any legal adviser engaged by any party.