52. Disposal of persons arrested and articles seized.
(1) Any officer arresting a person under Section 41, Section 42, Section 43 or Section 44 shall, as soon as may be, inform him of the grounds for such arrest.
(2) Every person arrested and article seized under warrant issued under sub-section (1) of Section 41 shall be forwarded without unnecessary delay to the Magistrate by whom the warrant was issued.
(3) Every person arrested and article seized under sub-section (2) of Section 41, Section 42, Section 43 or Section 44 shall be forwarded without unnecessary delay to-
(a) The officer-in-charge of the nearest police station, or
(b) The officer empowered under Section 53.
(4) The authority or officer to whom any person or article is forwarded under sub section (2) or subsection (3) shall, with all convenient despatch, take such measures as may be necessary for the disposal according to law of such person or article.