The Provincial Insolvency Act,1920
Section 79. Power to make rules
(1) The High Court may, with the previous sanction of the State Government, make rules for carrying into effect the provisions of this Act.
(2) In particular and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, such rules may provide–
1[(a) The form of the insolvency notice under clause (a), and the manner in which such notice may be served under clause (lb) of subsection (3) of Section 6;]
2(aa) For the appointment and remuneration of receivers (other than Official Receivers), the audit of the accounts of all receivers and the costs of such audit,
(b) For inecting of creditors,
(c) For the procedure to be followed where the debtor is a firm,
(d) For the procedure to be followed in the case of estates, to be administered in a summary manner, and
(e) For any matter which is to be or may be prescribed.
(3) All rules made under this section shall be published in the Official Gazette, and shall, on such publication, have effect as if enacted in this Act.
1. Ins. by Act No. 28 of 1978.
2. Clause (a) relettered as clause (aa) by Act No. 28 of 1978,