Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act,1981
27. REPORTS OF THE RESULT OF ANALYSIS ON SAMPLES TAKEN UNDER SECTION 26.
(1) Where a sample of emission has been sent for analysis to the laboratory established or recognised by the State Board, the board analyst appointed under sub-section (2) of Section 29 shall analyse the sample and submit a report in the prescribed form of such analysis in triplicate to the State Board.
(2) On receipt of the report under sub-section (1), one copy of the report shall be sent by the State Board to the occupier or his agent referred to in Section 26, another copy shall be preserved for production before the court in case any legal proceedings are taken against him and the other copy shall be kept by the State Board.
(3) Where a sample has been sent for analysis under clause (d) of sub-section (3) or sub-section (4) of Section 26 to any laboratory mentioned therein, the Government analyst referred to in the said sub-section (4) shall analyst the sample and submit a report in the prescribed form of the result of the analysis in triplicate to the State Board which shall comply with the provisions of sub-section (2).
(4) Any cost incurred in getting any sample analysed at the request of the occupier or his agent as provided in clause (d) of sub-section (3) of Section 26 or when he willfully absents himself or refuses to sign the marked and sealed container or containers of sample of emission under sub-section (4) of other section, shall be payable by such occupier or his agent and in case of default the same shall be recoverable from him as arrears of land revenue or of public demand.