46. Review of authorisation order.
(1) The Review Committee constituted by the Central Government or the State Government, as the case may be, shall review every order passed by the Competent Authority under section 39.
(2) Every order passed by the Competent Authority under section 39, or disapproved by the officer under section 43, shall be placed before the Review Committee, which shall be considered by the Review Committee within ten days after its receipt, to decide whether the order was necessary, reasonable and justified.
(3) The Review Committee, after examining the entire record and Holding such enquiry, if any, deemed necessary may, by order in writing, either approve the order passed by the Competent Authority or may issue order disapproving the same.
(4) On issue of an order of disapproval by the Review Committee, the interception, if any, already commenced shall be forthwith discontinued and the intercepted communication, if any, in the form of tape, wire or other device shall, thereupon, not be admissible as evidence in any case and shall be directed to be destroyed.