The Rubber Act,1947
Section 7. Committees of the Board
(2) The Board may appoint such 2Committees as may be necessary for the efficient performance of its duties and functions under this Act.
(3) The Board shall have the power to co-opt as members of any Committee appointed under sub-section (2) such number of persons who not members of the Boards, as it may think fit.
(4) The Board may appoint and authorize agents to discharge on its behalf any of its functions in relation to the marketing or storing of rubber.
1. Sub-section (1) omitted by Act 54 of 1954
2. The word “other” omitted by Act 54 of 1954 s. 8.