The Requisitioning and Acquisition of Immovable Property Rules,1953
Form D. Form of Commission
(See Rule 12)
Form of Commission
In the matter of _____________________________________
It is ordered as follows:-
1. A commission may issue directed to ________________________ of ________________________ for the examination upon interrogatories or viva voce before the aforesaid commissioner of the following witnesses :
2. In the event of any witness on his examination, cross-examination or re-examination producing any book, document, letter, paper, or writing and refusing for good cause to be stated in his deposition, to part with the original thereof, then a copy thereof or extract therefrom certified by the Commissioner to be a true and correct copy or extract shall be annexed to the witnesss deposition.
3. Each witness to be examined under the commission shall be examined on oath, affirmation or otherwise in accordance with his religion by or before the said Commissioner.
4. The depositions to be taken under by virtue of the said commission shall be subscribed by the witness or witnesses and by the Commissioner.
5. The interrogatories, cross-interrogatories and deposition, together with any documents referred to therein or certified copies thereof or extracts therefrom shall be sent to the competent authority/arbitrator on or before the ___________ day of _____________, or such further or other day as may be ordered by registered post.
Dated this _________________ day of ________19 .