Laws and Bare Acts of India at

MyNation Foundation Online Law Library

Section 111 – The Representation of the People Act,1951

The Representation of the People Act,1951

Section 111. Report or withdrawal by the High Court to the Election Commission

When an application for withdrawal is granted by 1[the High Court] and no person has been substituted as petitioner under clause (c) of subsection (3) of section 110, in place of the party withdrawing 1[the High Court] shall report the fact to the Election Commission 2[and thereupon the Election Commission shall publish the report in the Official Gazette].


1. Subs. by Act 47 o 1966, sec. 47, for “the Tribunal” (w.e.f. 14-12- 1966).

2. Ins. by Act 27 of 1956, sec. 61.

Previous | Next

The Representation of the People Act,1951

Indian Laws – Bare Acts


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2021 Laws and Bare Acts of India at

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation