The Rampur Raza Library Act,1975
Section 6. Term of office and fresh nomination in certain cases
(1) The terms of office of nominated members shall be such as may be prescribed.
(2) Any nominated member may resign his office by giving notice in writing to the Government nomination him, and on such resignation being notified by the Central Government in the Official Gazette, he shall be deemed to have vacated his office on the date of public of such notification.
(3) If the office of any nominated members is vacated before the expiry of the term of his office, the resulting vacancy may be filled by fresh nomination by the Government by which such members was nominated, and the members so nominated shall hold office for the remainder of the term of office of the member in whose place he is nominated.
(4) An outgoing member shall be eligible for re-nomination.
(5) If any nominated member is, by infirmity or otherwise, rendered temporarily incapable of carrying out his duties or is absent on lave or otherwise in circumstance not involving the vacation of his office, the Central Government or the State Government, as the case may, be may nominate another person to act in his place during his absence.