The States Reorganisation Act,1956
THE SIXTH SCHEDULE
[See section 113]
(1) Engineering Colleges and Schools of Technology.
(2) Medical Colleges.
(3) Agricultural Colleges.
(4) Veterinary Colleges.
(5) Government hospitals providing for special treatment, such as,
(i) Tuberculosis hospitals and sanatoria,
(ii) Cancer hospitals,
(iii) Radium institutes,
(iv) Mental hospitals,
(v) Leprosy hospitals and sanatoria, and
(vi) Hospitals providing for Unani or Ayurvedic treatment.
(6) Research Institute, such as,-
(i) Irrigation research institutes,
(ii) Government analysts’ departments, and
(iii) Serum institutes.
(7) Central Jails.
(8) Borstal Schools, Reformatory Schools and Certified Schools.
(9) Police Training Colleges and Institutes.
(10) Fire Services Training Schools.
(11) Hostels for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes.
(12) Photo Registry Offices.
(13) Central Records Offices.
(14) Forest Schools.
(15) Finger Print Bureaux .