The Tezpur University Act,1993
Section 32. Condition of service of employees
(1) Every employee of the university shall be appointed under a written contract, which shall be lodged with the University and a copy of which shall be furnished to the employee concerene.
(2) Any dispute arising out of the contract, between the university and any employee shall, at the request of the employee, be refferred to a Tribunal of Arbitration consisting of one member appointed by the visitor.
(3) The decision of the Tibunal shall be final, and no suit shall lie in any civil court in respect of the matters decided.
(4) Every request made by the employee under sub-section (2), shall be deemed to be a submission to arbitration upon the terms of this section within the meaning of the Arbiotration Act,1940.
(5) The procedure of the regulating the work of the Tibunal shall be prescribed by the Statutes.