Tripura University Act,2006
Part 10. Meetings of the Court
(1) An annual meeting of the Court shall be held on a date to be fixed by the Executive Council unless some other date has been fixed by the Court in respect of any year.
(2) At an annual meeting of the Court, a report on the working of the University during the previous year, together with a statement of the receipts and expenditure, the balance sheet as audited, and the financial estimates for the next year shall be presented.
(3) A copy of the statement of receipts and expenditure, the balance sheet and the financial estimates referred to in clause (2) shall be sent to every member of the Court at least seven days before the date of the annual meeting.
(4) Special meetings of the Court may be convened by the Executive Council or the Vice-Chancellor or if there is no Vice-Chancellor, the Pro-Vice-Chancellor or if there is no Pro-Vice-Chancellor, by the Registrar.
(5) Eleven members of the Court shall form a quorum for a meeting of the Court.