3. Procedure for filing applications.-
(1) An application to the Tribunal shall be presented in Form-1 annexed to these rules by the applicant in person or by an agent or by a duly authorized legal practitioner, to the Registrar or sent by registered post addressed to the Registrar.
(2) The application under sub-rule (1) shall be presented in six complete sets in a paper-book form along with one empty file size envelope bearing full address of the respondent. Where the number of respondents is more than one, sufficient number of extra paper-books together with required number of empty file size envelopes bearing the full address of each respondent shall be furnished by the applicant.
(3) The applicant may attach to and present with his application a receipt slips as in Form No. 1 which shall be signed by the Registrar or the officer receiving the applications on behalf of-the Registrar in acknowledgement of the receipt of the application.
(4) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub rules (1), (2) and (3), the Tribunal may permit:
(a) more than one person to join together and file a single application if it is satisfied, having regard to the cause of action and the nature of relief prayed for, that they have the same interest in the service matter; or
(b) an Association representing the persons desirous of joining in a single application provided, however, that the application shall disclose the names of all the persons on whose behalf it has been filed.