23. Purpose and manner of payment out of the fund
(1) The accounts of the Fund shall be operated on by such officers as may be authorized by the Standing Committee with the approval of the Corporation.
(2) No payment shall be made by the bank or banks out of the Fund except on a cheque signed by such officers as may be authorized under sub-rule (1).
(3) Any payment in excess of one hundred rupees shall be made by means of a cheque signed as aforesaid and not in any other way unless specifically authorized by the Standing Committee:
PROVIDED that payment of salaries to the employees of the Corporation drawing a basic salary not exceeding rupees two hundred and fifty a month may be made in cash.
(4) No payment shall be made out of the Fund unless the expenditure is covered by a current budget grant:
PROVIDED that in the absence of a current budget grant, the Corporation may authorize payments either generally or for any particular case:
PROVIDED FURTHER that the payment of benefits to insured person under the provisions of the Act and of the pay and allowances of duly sanctioned posts shall not be withheld for want of a sanctioned budget grant.