1. Kneel on the floor and lean forward placing the elbows and forearms flat on the floor with the palms facing down. Your arms should be placed about shoulder-distance apart.
2. Extend your head forward and lift it as high as possible.
3. Raise the buttocks and place the feet firmly on the bottoms the toes.
4. Inhale a swing the legs up and over the head while maintaining your balance. Bring the legs straight up over your head.
5. Slowly bend the knees and drop the legs toward the head being careful not to move too quickly or drop the legs to far while maintaining balance.
6. Reverse the steps above and return to a kneeling position