in 482 CRPC

Welcome Forums Judgments Request for Judgment in 482 CRPC

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #4457

      Last 2 years ago register the false FIR agianst Me. SO i have Hire The Advocate But This Advocate Not Be Working Properly And File the 482 CRPC Criminal application at high court without ask me mislead me and get the singture in application so today stage of this case cahrgesheet file in this JMMC court and i have required to amentment teh my criminal apllication to Writ 226 227 Is’t Poissible or Not @?

      SO Please Guide Me As Soon Be Possible

      (IPC 306 34 )

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.