MyNation Hope Foundation Support Group

need advise

Welcome Forums Advice 498A need advise

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • #298

      My in-laws file the Domestic violence 2005 case @ September 23, 2009 in sardhana ( Meereut) on the basis of my wife mere written complaint and verbal statement with no records to back her allegations . There is no protection officer report. Judge give one sided decision to instruct me to give 5000 PM as interim Relief. & ask them to submit evidence @ Feb19, 2010 as we had not received any notice . it come to our notice @ april 24, 2010 thro my father friend. I appeared in court & april 28, 2010 & submit application for restoration, limitation & stay on one sided decision . Judge refuse to provide stay on interim relief @ may 15, 2010 br saying that he can not recall his order . Can i appeal in session court against his order . is there any time limit for appeal or should i go to high court for quashing on basis

      . 1. There is no protection officer Report.

      2.They had not submitted any evidence till date

      3. They misguide the court by hiding the truth that they already received 25,000 INR as interim relief. I have the certified copy of the payment.

      4. I have some recorded conversations in which her father said that i will not sent her (my wife) to your home at any cost. he also admitted what he said in society to insult me & my family.

      5. I already filed RCR @ aug 04, 2009 in gurgaon (Haryana) court

      May you please provide some judgments in which higher court instruct lower court to RECALL his order

    • #1629
    • #1630

      Please provide your valuable suggestions to minimize impact of DV 2005 & CRPC 125 . CAN I WITHDRAW SEC 9 A

    • #1631

      CAN WOMEN BE RESPONDENT IN PWDVA 2005 . my mother & Married sister (Living in delhi) name are there

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2019 FREE ADVICE