- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
02/05/2010 at 6:37 PM #277AnonymousGuest
I wanted to be proud of my country.
I think our main drawback are some following points:-
1) POPULATION :- The main reason for all problems.
Remedies :- Income tax and other taxes should be based on how many children one have. those
having more children they should pay more tax, for girl child taxes should be less.
2) INFRASTRUCTURE :- Unhealthy and ugly environment ( contracts should be given only to good companies)
Remedies:- We should spend more on the infrastructure. There are 25 most populated cities
these cities should be connected by airports and good trains. These cities should have good
roads and should be well planned. This will create more jobs and will give a beautiful and
3) All INDUSTRIES AT ONE PLACE:- This causes pollution (air, water and sound)
Remedies:- Cities should be well planned. All the industries should not be at one place.
Example:- Pune is over populated, pune once was know for its good weather. Now it is a
student city, indusrial city , IT city and tourism causing difficulties.
4) NREGA :- NREGA is causing labour problem for industries, NREGA should be banned. Govt. is
giving 66000 crores for NREGA. This money should be spend on infrastructure people will
itself get job. I think their is no job problem for unskilled labour. Job problem is only
for skilled labour.
5) QUOTA :- Quota system should be improved.
6) MOST IMPORTANT PLANT MORE AND MORE TREES.
I hope my mail would be read and considered. If we can do something on these problems we
will definately have a proud country.
03/05/2010 at 7:59 AM #1564AnonymousGuest
Why girl child less tax….? is she eat less or use less resources of country ? why this biase.
Why Quota System… ? specially for women, all should be treated equal, no reservation based on Religion/caste/gender jobs and facilities decided on merits not based on quota system
03/06/2010 at 1:00 PM #1565AnonymousGuest
visit our site http://www.jaihindsena.org
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.