MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether third party can file application for Adding them as Party in abated Proceeding?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT AT AHMEDABAD Civil Application (for Bringing Heirs) No. 9970 of 2017 in Civil Application No. 10253 of 2014 in Special Civil Application No. 5411 of 2008, Decided On: 05.09.2017 Mahendrasinh Jorubha Zala Vs. Kantaben Shrikrishna Agrawal Hon’ble Judges/Coram:Bela M….

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation