MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Children can claim maintenance from Mother under CrPc.125

HIGH COURT OF UTTARAKHAND AT NAINITAL Criminal Revision No.133 of 2013 Smt. Anshu Gupta ….Revisionist Versus Adwait Anand @ Devansh ….Respondent Present:- Mr. Sudhir Kumar, learned counsel for the revisionist. Mr Bhupendra Prasad, learned counsel holding brief of Mr. I.D. Paliwal, learned counsel for the…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation