MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

After commencement of Hindu succession amendment Act 2005, Person can partition of ancestral property by executing will?

Andhra High Court HONBLE SRI JUSTICE V.RAMASUBRAMANIAN ANDHONBLE SMT JUSTICE ANIS APPEAL SUIT No.349 of 2016 27-04-2017 Smt. R. Seethamma @ Seetha Lakshmi, W/o. Sri R.Vema Reddy, R/o. Door No.134, CIEFL Colony,East Anand Bagh, Safilguda, Malkaj Vs. M. Thimma Reddy,S/o. Late M. Satyanarayana Reddy Occ:…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation