MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether magistrate should file a criminal complaint if there is a complaint of ill-treatment to accused from the police?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY (AURANGABAD BENCH) Criminal Application No. 1494 of 2013 Decided On: 23.12.2013 Ashok Yadavrao Chavhan Vs. The State of Maharashtra and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: A.M. Thipsay, J. Citation; 2014 ALLMR (cri) 654,2014(4)BomCR(Cri)689,MANU/MH/2444/2013. 1. The applicant – a policeman – is…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation