MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Even when a criminal case is pending courts do not have the power to seize the passport under section 104 CrPC

Andhra Pradesh High Court THE HONOURABLE SRI JUSTICE D.RAMESH CRIMINAL PETITION No.96 of 2022 O R D E R: This criminal petition is filed under Section 482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 seeking to quash the order dated 17.09.2021 in C.F.No.989 dated 23.08.2021…

How to appreciate evidence of SDR, CDR and Tower location in Criminal case?

Read full Judgment here:CLICK HERE

Should police investigate a Criminal case as per the order passed by Magistrate U/S 156 of CrPC obtain his permission to arrest the accused?

Bombay High Court Laxminarayan Vishwanath Arya vs The State Of Maharashtra Through … on 19 July, 2007 Equivalent citations: 2007 (109) Bom L R 1583, 2008 CriLJ 1, 2007 (4) MhLj 7 Bench: S Kumar, R Desai, D Bhosale JUDGMENT Swatanter Kumar, C.J. 1. The…

Criminal case to be decided before civil suit of Hindu Marriage Case

HIGH COURT OF MADHYA PRADESH, JABALPUR BENCH AT INDORE S.B.: Hon’ble Shri Justice Subodh Abhyankar Miscellaneous Petition No.345/2020 Anant s/o Om Prakash Parey Versus Sheetal w/o Anant Parey * * * * * Mr. Anant Parey, petitioner is present in person. Mr. Prasanna R. Bhatnagar,…

Restitution of conjugal rights case filed by wife after filing Criminal cases is not valid

Whether police can further investigate the Criminal case even without the Permission of Magistrate?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION INTERIM APPLICATION STAMP NO. 4278 OF 2020 IN CRIMINAL WRIT PETITION STAMP NO. 4132 OF 2020 Arnab Manoranjan Goswami …Applicant Versus The State of Maharashtra & Ors. …Respondents … Mr. Harish Salve, Senior Advocate…

Merely being accused of Criminal case, cannot deny enrollment as advocate

The High Court of Madhya Pradesh WP 11350/2018 BRAJ MOHAN MAHAJAN Vs BAR COUNCIL OF STATE OF MADHYA PRADESH & OTHERS Gwalior, dated : 11.09.2018 Shri Braj Mohan Mahajan, petitioner in person. Shri J.P. Mishra, Advocate for the respondents. The writ and supervisory jurisdiction of…

Whether Session judge can Remand Accused for more than Fifteen days?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY Writ Petition Nos. 2639 and 2640 of 2019 Decided On: 18.12.2019 Harshad Dinanath Bari Vs. The State of Maharashtra Hon’ble Judges/Coram: S.S. Shinde and N.B. Suryawanshi, JJ. 1. By these Petitions, the Petitioners seek their release by invoking the…

Whether magistrate can acquit accused U/S 256 of of CrPC if Complainant remains absent?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CRIMINAL APPELLATE SIDE CRIMINAL APPEAL NO.450 OF 2003 M/s Kothari Enterprises, V/s. M/s Dharendra Agro Food IndustriesLtd., CORAM : K.R.SHRIRAM, J. DATE : 27th NOVEMBER 2019 1 This appeal is filed under Section 378 (4) of the…

Evidence not Collected by IO or Part of the case Diary Can’t form Basis for Taking Cognizance

HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD JUDGMENT RESERVED ON : 31.10.2019. JUDGMENT DELIVERED ON : 22.11.2019. Case :- APPLICATION U/S 482 No. – 31673 of 2016 Applicant :- N.K. Janoo Opposite Party :- State of U.P. and Another Counsel for Applicant :- Suresh C. Dwivedi,M.C….

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation