MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

If wife withdraws her consent can court grant divorce by mutual consent?

HIGH COURT OF ORISSA: CUTTACK. MATA NO. 8 OF 2016 Sri Pravakar Muduli Vs Smt.Satyabhama Muduli Date of Judgment :16.09.2016 PRESENT: SHRI JUSTICE VINOD PRASAD AND SHRI JUSTICE K.R. MOHAPATRA Citation: AIR 2017(NOC) 4 Orissa By the Court:- This Matrimonial Appeal has been filed questioning…

Grounds of Cruelty to grant Divorce under Section 13 of HMA

IN THE HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH FAO M 309 of 2014 (OM) Date of decision: 16.11.2015 Surat Singh . V Harvinder Kaur Coram: Hon’ble Mr. Justice Rajive Bhalla, Hon’ble Mrs. Justice Rekha Mittal Citation: 2017(1) ALLMR(JOURNAL)49 The present appeal lays challenge…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation