AutoBiography of a Dowry Law Victim

My Struggle with Legal Terrorism

To whomsoever it may concern

With Reference of:
President of India letter DPAR 156 LMX 2004 dated 23/2/2004,
Maharashtra State Legal Services Authority, letter MSLSA/Aid/23/2004/1115
Karnataka State Legal Services Authority, letter 13 PS 2004 dated 11/06/2004
Thane legal service committee letter: 422 of 2005;
Vasai legal service committee letter 206/05 dated 27/01/05;
Karnataka State Legal Services Authority, letter 13 PS 2006 dated 22/01/2007
Vidhi Va nyaya Vibhag kramank sankirna 2006/2255(329) dated 06/02/07
Vasai legal service committee letter 18/07 dated 16/02/07
Vasai legal service committee letter 46/07 dated 16/04/07

In the year 2000 I was falsely victimized under section 498A IPC, and charged with Criminal Complaint bearing No. Regular Cr. CC No. 317 of 2000 U/s 498(A), 323, 504, and 506 IPC before the Honorable Court of Jt. Civil Judge JD & JMFC Vasai, Thane Dt., by my wife and she was present in the court only once 7 years back; and said case still going on.

For last 7 years, I approached all Law and Legal Authorities; requesting to do justice.
Her absence it self proves that she filed false case, Even after Honorable Court of Jt. Civil Judge JD & JMFC Vasai sent warrant in 2005 also she failed to come to court and face trial, as she has no respect towards law and judiciary and she misused said provision.

After repeated request to Honorable Court of Vasai, there is solution for last 7 years. As I employed in middle east, this false case made me visit Vasai many time, at the cost of my job, Honorable Court always asked me to be present but made no attempt to produce her, as its failed miserably deliver justice to me.

Even I appointed 2 lawyers so far, after full payment, they also do not appear in court, nor judge is asking them as I do not have any control over them; and when I wrote to Vidhi Va Nyaya Vibhag of Maharashtra they directed me to file criminal petition in Bombay HC, which cost me not less than 50,000, instead directing lower court or police to produce her, And after all this no one will compensate my harassment and financial lose. For that I have to file new petition and case which will be dragged for many years, as this judiciary system is money making machinery and notorious to harass innocent. This is not only human rights violation and also mockery of constitution as judges and law authorities are supporting legal terrorists as Honorable Supreme Court termed.

Not only this, this false case made me to travel 12 Times in last 7 years from Middle East to India for no reason. It forced to resign 2 well paid jobs, spent almost 9 lakhs in 7 years, and countless sleepless nights.

After repeated request to Honorable Court of Vasai, which failed to produce her, and Honorable judge failed to understand this is a false case, and no action taken on her or her witness for being absent for 7 years. As justice delayed is justice denied, and this is clear indication that judiciary supports legal Terrorism to harass innocent. After all this now there is no option left than ask Honorable High Court to dismiss my case.

I request you hereby, guide Honorable Court of Vasai to issue non bailable warrants only and produce her, and other witness to court; as she is misused, abused the process of law. And also played fraud on the Honorable Court and deserves to be dealt with the firm hand of law.

I am writing this in anticipation that someday I will get justice.

Thanking you;

Rudolph DSouza.
Case no: 317/2000 [Vasai Civil Court Thane]

1 thought on “To whomsoever it may concern

  1. Dear sir,

    I have three younger brother and three elder married sister with their children and my mother but no father, expired just 2 year back.

    I got married with a girl named usha and her father is a police officer (CR) in bangalore chamarajpet police station, his name is Murali (KSP)who is staying in Mudalpalya near vijayanagar, Bangalore but my wife is refusing to stay with me and her parents also not leaving her to stay with me. they are arrassing me on dowary case by calling me to stay in their’s house.

    Please advice me what can i do and if it is possible give article for public awareness to avoid this problem for others.

    //Dear venkat; if you want to discus legal issue then call Adv. Pramod and meet him for advice;

    he is trusted lawyer of our NGO; He will not charge u for consulting; and he can deal with your issue.

    No. 21/2, I FLOOR,
    BANGALORE – 560 009.

    Ph. : 080-22372009/94480-60909/9900580488

    if you want other support; browse and find asha-kiran number and call or meet them.

    do not worry everything will be ok

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
LandMark Judgments


Your Valuables Comments are always Welcome; Please click on the Link No Comments OR Comments on Every Post; If you enjoyed Reading My Struggle;
Thank You For your Time.
Browse for List of all Posts

Contact Site Admin

RSS Biography in Hindi

  • An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Copyright © 2024 AutoBiography of a Dowry Law Victim

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation