HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 1148 / 2017
Aasu Ram S/o Shri Kasturji Bheel, r/o VPO Puran P.S. Jaswantpura
1. The State of Rajasthan
2. Inspector General of Police, Jodhpur Range, Jodhpur.
3. Superintendent of Police, Jalore
4. Station House Officer, Police Station Raniwara, District Jalore.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.R.P.Singaria
For Respondent(s) : Mr.V.S.Rajpurohit PP for the State.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. This criminal misc.petition under Section 482 Cr.P.C.
has been preferred for fair and impartial investigation in FIR
No.48/2017 registered at Police Station, Raniwara, District Jalore
2. Learned Public Prosecutor, at the outset, submits that
the investigation is complete and prima facie, the offence under
Section 302 IPC has been found to be made out against the
husband of the deceased lady. Learned Public Prosecutor further
assures that all necessary steps have been taken by the
prosecution for completing the investigation and there shall be no
laxity on the part of the prosecution.
(2 of 2)
3. In light of the aforesaid assurance given by the learned
Public Prosecutor, this Court does not find any reason to continue
with this misc. petition.
4. Consequently, the present misc. petition is dismissed.
The stay application also stands disposed of. However, the
petitioner shall be at liberty to take all his grounds before the
learned court below at the appropriate stage.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.