IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
Judgment delivered on: 01.05.2018
BAIL APPLN. 1438/2017
AMARDEEP MALHOTRA ….. Petitioner
STATE OF GNCT OF DELHI ….. Respondent
Advocates who appeared in this case:
For the Petitioner : Mr. Sarthak Maggon, Adv.
For the Respondent : Mr. Akshai Malik, Addl. PP for the State with SI Manju Mr. Anupam Dwivedi, Adv. for R-2 with R-2 in person.
CORAM:HON’BLE MR JUSTICE SANJEEV SACHDEVA
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J. (ORAL)
1. Learned counsels for the petitioner as well as counsel for complainant inform that the settlement could not be arrived at before the mediator. The statement is taken on record.
2. Learned Addl. PP informs that the chargesheet has been #filed and on 12.04.2018 #cognizance has already been taken. Learned Addl. PP further informs that the petitioner did join the investigation as and when he was directed to do so.
3. The petitioner seeks anticipatory #bail in case FIR No. 517/2016 under Sections 498A/406/34 of the IPC Police Station Janak Puri, New Delhi.
4. In the event of arrest, the #petitioner shall be #released on bail by the arresting officer/IO/SHO concerned subject to petitioner’s furnishing a bail #bond in the sum of Rs. 20,000/- with one #surety of the like amount to the satisfaction of the arresting officer/IO/SHO concerned.
5. Order Dasti under signatures of the Court Master.
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J
MAY 01, 2018