IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
Judgment delivered on: 01.05.2018
BAIL APPLN. 1438/2017
AMARDEEP MALHOTRA ….. Petitioner
STATE OF GNCT OF DELHI ….. Respondent
Advocates who seemed in this case:
For a Petitioner : Mr. Sarthak Maggon, Adv.
For a Respondent : Mr. Akshai Malik, Addl. PP for a State with SI Manju Mr. Anupam Dwivedi, Adv. for R-2 with R-2 in person.
CORAM:HON’BLE MR JUSTICE SANJEEV SACHDEVA
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J. (ORAL)
1. Learned counsels for a postulant as good as warn for complainant surprise that a allotment could not be arrived during before a mediator. The matter is taken on record.
2. Learned Addl. PP informs that a chargesheet has been #filed and on 12.04.2018 #cognizance has already been taken. Learned Addl. PP serve informs that a postulant did join a review as and when he was destined to do so.
3. The postulant seeks anticipatory #bail in box FIR No. 517/2016 underneath Sections 498A/406/34 of a IPC Police Station Janak Puri, New Delhi.
4. In a eventuality of arrest, a #petitioner shall be #released on bail by a impediment officer/IO/SHO endangered theme to petitioner’s furnishing a bail #bond in a sum of Rs. 20,000/- with one #surety of a like volume to a compensation of a impediment officer/IO/SHO concerned.
5. Order Dasti underneath signatures of a Court Master.
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J
MAY 01, 2018